SLS offers a 20-hour Korean Beginner 1 Course for those who wish to learn basic conversational Korean for the first time. Available at our convenient Sydney CBD location during weeknights or weekends, our course is ideal for those who work full time. All language courses come with free training materials and you’ll enjoy our small class sizes for a great interactive learning experience. Upon completion, you’ll also receive a Certificate of Participation.
Who should take this class?
Korean Beginner 1 Students who have no knowledge of the language, wants to begin a course of study and wants to know simple words and phrases to start communicating with a Korean friend/partner/speaker
Week 1 Korean Alphabet & Character
Week 2 Alphabet 2 & Greetings
Week 3 Asking for nationality
Week 4 What’s this?
Week 5 Revision 1
Week 6 What time is it? Numbers
Week 7 At the Restaurant
Week 8 How much is it?
Week 9 Seasons, Weathers & Months
Week 10 Revision 2
By the end of this course students will be able to:
- pronounce all the sounds and tones in Korean
- say hello, goodbye, thank you and greetings
- tell and listen to the time
- say numbers, weeks, months and years
- order food at a restaurant
- ask a receptionist at a hotel
- asking for direction
- get a taxi or buying a train ticket
- use Korean currency
What’s special about this course?
The fee includes:
- Teaching materials (Book)
- Free access and use of Korean learning software, materials and newspaper at the school library.
- Free access to language exchange program at Sydney Language Solutions
Monday, 13th November 2017 from 6:30pm – 8:30pm *OPEN FOR ENROLMENT* *10% discount if you pay 2 weeks in advance.
Tuesday, 16th January 2018 from 6:30pm – 8:30pm *OPEN FOR ENROLMENT* *10% discount if you pay by 03rd January 2018
- The enrolment fee must be paid at least one week in advance of the course commencement date.
- All classes need a minimum of 5 students to go ahead.
- If your course does not have enough students, it will be cancelled and you will be informed via SMS or email two days before the starting date. Alternatively, we may re-schedule the course to get more enrolment or still offer the course for 4 students with a slightly higher tuition fee with your agreement.
- If the course is cancelled due to low Enrolment, you will automatically receive 10% off next time when you enrol again into the same course.