SLS offers a 20-hour Korean Beginner 2 Course for students who have completed Beginner 1. Available at our convenient Sydney CBD location during weeknights or weekends, our course is ideal for those who work full time. All language courses come with free training materials and you’ll enjoy our small class sizes for a great interactive learning experience. Upon completion, you’ll also receive a Certificate of Participation.
Who should take this class?
Korean Beginner Students who have finished 20 hours of Korean Beginner 1.
Learners understand Korean alphabets and can write Korean words. The learners should have the ability to understand simple sentences and make simple conversations. The learners can ask and answer about name, nationality, time, simple direction and days during a week. They can also say sorry, thank you, greeting and good bye.
Learners want to learn more verbs, noun, vocabulary and improve in sentence structure and fluency.
|Week 1||I have two younger siblings|
|Week2||Where is the dormitory?|
|Week3||What is your hobby?|
|Week4||I relaxed at home|
|Week6||Let’s meet at 3 o’clock in front of the Department store|
|Week7||You should transfer from subway line 2 to line 3|
|Week8||Please give me a bigger one|
|Week9||Is Yeonghee there?|
What’s special about this course?
The fee includes:
- Teaching materials (Handouts)
- Free access and use of Korean materials (books, CDs, video, tapes) and newspaper at the school library ANYTIME DURING THE SCHOOL OPENING HOURS.
- Free access to language exchange program at Sydney Language Solutions
- Free newsletter to inform the learners about any Sydney-based activities relating to Korean language learning.
Wednesday, 24th January from 6:30 to 8:30pm *Open for enrolment* 10% off if pay before 05 January 2018
No class to suit you? Please JOIN the waiting list and we’ll notify you when a new class is scheduled or if a place becomes available.
By the end of this course students will be able to expand their vocabulary, to learn more verbs, and basic sentences structure
Textbook to be used for the course: Pathfinder in Korean, (Beginners) Student book
Publishing company : Ewha Womans University Press, ISBN : 978-89-7300-456-0 18710
- The enrollment fee must be paid at least one week in advance of the course commencement date.
- All classes need a minimum of 5 students to go ahead.
- If your course does not have enough students, it will be cancelled and you will be informed via SMS or email two days before the starting date. Alternatively, we may re-schedule the course to get more enrolment or still offer the course for 4 students with a slightly higher tuition fee with your agreement.
- If the course is cancelled due to low Enrollment, you will automatically receive 10% off next time when you enroll again into the same course.