Learn and Use English as you see Australia
SYDNEY LANGUAGE SOLUTIONS has earned a good reputation for its custom-made group study tour packages. SLS offers study tours for all age groups, ranging from primary or secondary school children, to teenagers who want to research more about Australian education systems, or professionals who want to improve English. Available at our convenient Sydney CBD office we are located at a perfect location for students to study and then enjoy the Sydney city after classes!
What a study group will include:
- Students can study English in the morning during 3 or 4-hour sessions with a 15 minute break.
- Students can see interesting cultural and famous sites in Sydney in the afternoon to apply what they just learn in the morning.
- Programs can be designed for group size (minimum 3 students), all levels, ages, budgets and topic.
- Students may have a chance to visit sports places, local schools, and take part in outdoor activities, arts and culture.
- We promise quality teachers and interactive and exciting activities to enhance students’ enjoyment of their time in Australia.
- SYDNEY LANGUAGE SOLUTIONS can also design and accommodate English Camps for organisations who are interested in sending groups of students to live, study and learn about Australia together.
- We can organise the ‘English-study only’ component of the tour (so you can be in charge of the afternoon activities) or we can also organise the activities in the afternoon.
- To help us having enough time to arrange teachers and classrooms, booking and payment are required at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Study Tours can only be arranged in groups. There must be at least 4 students to run a class. The charges will apply depending on the number of students.
- We can also organise the study tour for one individual, but please email us all the details so we can arrange for you.
- Accommodation (student lodge, hotels) can be provided by the college but this will be subject to availability. Unfortunately, we cannot arrange the ‘home-stay’ at this stage. There will be separate charge for accommodation.
- We recommend you to have one coordinator to go with the group to help with daily routines of students.
- SLS will not be responsible for student’s transportation. Students must be able to travel to SLS each day and pay for their own transportation.
- If your company requires SLS to provide transport, we can also help but at separate cost.
- The times and venues of afternoon activities are subject to change due to weather conditions and availability.
Ask us for more information and sample programs at 9283 9892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.