Home » IELTS Course
$350+GST 10% off if paid by 17 Oct 2017
$110+GST for 2 hour course
$120+GST for 2 hours
$510+GST for 45 hour course 10% off if paid 2 weeks before
$180+GST for 12 essay + 30 minutes consultation
$480+GST for 30 hour course; 10% off if paid by 4 Oct 2017
$460+GST for 37.5-hour course 10% off if paid by 20 Sept 2017
$360+GST 10% off if paid by 2 Oct 2017
Adriana is a very well-prepared teacher, she provide clear explanation as well; Le had prepare her lessons very well and quickly responses all of student’s questions. – Anh Duong, March 2015 intake
I like the course because the teachers showed interest in students’ problem and willing to help – IELTS Weekday course student 2015
I like the structure & delivery of the course. The staff at Sydney Language Solutions is excellent, very polite and willing to help at all times. Thank you! – Vincent, January 2015
Lee is very excellent, she know how to develop the class in a more interactive way, all of the material is very supportive – Paul, IELTs student, March 2015 intake
Telaga is very good and helpful, he gave us right techniques to improve our writing skills – Rinky, IELTS student, February 2015 intake
Overall, what I liked most about the course was teacher’s attitude and teaching style, we really enjoy when we study with your teachers – Mengmeng, IELTS weeknight 2015, February intake
“I had been struggling with my writing so I enrolled into the intensive short course on academic writing at Sydney Language Solution. The course was not only well structured to address all the problem areas but also gave plenty of opportunity for customized learning. Soon after I scored my desired score of 7 in Academic writing in IELTS.” – Alia Islam (June 2014)
Na Quynh Phu Pham
Na Pham has a Doctor in Philosophy (Education) at University of Western Sydney, a Master of Arts in TESOL at National University of Singapore and a Bachelor of Arts at Vietnam National University.
She is also a NAATI Accredited Translator and has Certificates in Project Management, Business Communication and Report Writing, ESL Training and Certificate IV in Assessment and Training.
Na has won several prizes and scholarships, including ASEAN Postgraduate Scholarship – National University of Singapore (1999), International Postgraduate Research Scholarship – University of Western Sydney (2001), Summer Research Award – University of Western Sydney in conjunction with Ethnic Communities Councils of NSW (2005) and Travelling Award – University of Western Sydney (2004, 2005)
Nicholas John Gysi
Nicholas is a Bachelor of Arts from University of Western Sydney majoring in History, Politics and Philosophy. He is a qualified English teacher, holding a Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) and also Certificate IV in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
Nicholas has worked as ESL teacher in Australian Pacific College School of English, being responsible to teach English Grammar, vocabulary, speaking, writing and listening skills to young adult students. He also worked as ESL Teacher in Bridge Business College ELICOS Department and some other colleges.
Adriana has a Bachelor degree in Arts in Romanian and English Language and Literature from Transilvania University, Brasov, Romania. She also hold a Certificate IV in TESOL, CELTA Qualification as well as Certificate for Training and Assessment.
Adriana is originally from Romania. She been passionate about learning and teaching languages since childhood. Over the past ten years she has been working as a teacher and translator of medical English. She worked in public schools in Romania teaching general English and in vocational schools teaching English for the tourism and hospitality industry. While in the Czech Republic she also taught exam English. In Australia she has been teaching general English and also IELTS.
Danny holds a Master Degree in translation from the University of New South Wales and a Bachelor Degree in Commerce from the University of Sydney.
Danny has worked as an IELTS teacher for many years. She has a lot of experience in teaching IELTS and many students achieved 7 and 8 in IELTS test after attending Danny’s class. She’s passionate about learning and teaching languages and IELTS. She taught English in both Australia and China including New Oriental Beijing, Cambridge Education Center, Tsinghua University etc. Also Danny worked as a professional translator and interpreter at the University of Sydney (Sydney World Program).
Telaga has been a versatile English teacher since college and many of his students have enrolled in Australian universities and institutions and have later gained their Permanent Residency status and held various positions within their chosen career paths.
Many of Telaga’s students reside Singapore, the US, Australia and NZ. His specialties are coaching IELTS Preparation, Paper writing for undergrads and Business English. He is now pursuing his postgraduate degree here in Sydney and are enthusiastic in helping you achieve your full English potential. He has IELTS Band 8.5 with 9 in Reading and 8 in Writing.
Danny is originally from Switzerland and moved to Australia in 2006. He completed the First Certificate in English (FCE) in 2003, followed by the IELTS in 2009 with an overall band score of 8.5. Furthermore, Danny graduated from AMP College of Business and Communication with an Advanced Diploma of Marketing as well as a Diploma in Business Management.
Having been working in a Marketing position for the worldwide market leader in construction materials Danny also teaches IELTS Preparation Course in Sydney Language Solutions and other colleges. His enthusiasm in helping people preparing for IELTS along with his authentic experience in the IELTS Examination has helped a lot of his students in improving themselves for IELTS.
Liza Joy Cassidy
Liza Joy Cassidy has a BA Dip.Ed. Secondary in Drama & Dance from University of Western Sydney, Penrith. She has been involved in many Theatre Productions in Germany, UK & Australia. She also has a Bachelor of Education (Primary) from Australian Catholic University. She has ESL Teacher International Certificate III and is very experienced in teaching Literacy Studies & English to both Primary K-6; Secondary 7-11, Adults-Beginners to Advanced, and IELTS.
Lisa has taught ESL for over 10 years in a Private Language College in Strathfield, Upsun, Essential Language College, now known as Prime. She also taught ESL at Berala Public School to Refugees and English at James An Coaching Academy. She also taught English in England in 2006 & 2012.
Ryan has a Bachelor of Science Majoring in Games Development, Certificate IV TESOL and TAFE Diploma of Software Development.
Ryan has 2 years experience in teaching ESL at New Dynamic Institute, Hefei, China, teaching General/Conversational English, Business English, English for Academic Purposes (EAP), IELTS, TOEFL, English for Specific Purposes (ESP). Ryan is very much interested in cooking, traveling, designing computer games, listening to music (from different languages), and motorsports.
Who is this course for?
* SLS provides IELTS Preparation Course to help students develop their language skills to prepare for their IELTS Test.*
* The following intensive IELTS Preparation Courses last from 3 weeks to 9 weeks and include from 24 to 45 hours of training.
* These courses are suitable for students who have already booked the test or are going to take the test soon.
* These courses will provide you some useful tips and strategies to achieve higher IELTS scores and help you to correct your common mistakes in an IELTS test (Both General Training and Academic Tests).
* You need to spend time doing your homework and write essays as a compulsory component of the IELTS Preparation Course to help improve your skill(s).
* We provide you with FREE TRAINING MATERIALS AND FREE ESSAY MARKING
* No Enrolment Fee
* Small class size (8-15) students, maximum individual care
* Experienced and qualified teachers.
* Each skill is taught by one individual teacher
* Students can choose to learn each skill (Listening, Writing, Speaking, Reading) individually
* Students can combine weekday class with weekend class in their learning schedule.
* Students can choose to learn their chosen skill on a certain number of wee ks and not the whole course.
* Students have 10% discount for the following enrolment and for any Translation Services or Essay Editing Services of Sydney Language Solutions
Recommended books – WRITING CLASS
You can click on the picture to be directed to the bookstore website and buy the books
1. Collin Cobuild English Grammar. This new edition of the Collins COBUILD English Grammar provides teachers and advanced learners with a detailed and thorough analysis of modern English grammar. It is specially designed for advanced learners and teachers of English. It provides a comprehensive picture of modern English grammar, presented in a fresh style, and based on a thorough analysis of the Bank of English corpus, part of Collins Word Web.
2. Check Your English Vocabulary for IELTS: All You Need to Pass Your Exams. This workbook provides material to revise and build the vocabulary needed to pass the IELTS examination. It contains activities to help students prepare for the general training or academic modules of the IELTS exam. It comes with instructions and combines both self-study and classroom exercises.
3. Collins COBUILD Keywords for IELTS: Book 2. These vocabulary books are unique in that the vocabulary items are organized alphabetically, in a dictionary style, and words are clearly labelled according to topic. Hundreds of vocabulary-building features, synonyms, phrases and collocations help students to enrich their vocabulary and increase their accuracy and fluency. Key terms from the Academic Word List are also covered. To help students consolidate what they have learnt, the title also includes a thematic word list section, organized according to topics that frequently appear in the IELTS exams.
4. Collins COBUILD Keywords for IELTS: Book 3. Collins COBUILD Key Words for IELTS: Book 3 Advanced is the final book, and builds on Key Words for IELTS: Book 2 Improver to deliver the essential vocabulary students need to succeed in the IELTS exam. Book 3 Advanced covers the harder vocabulary that may appear in the exam, and that students may need to master to achieve the scores required by the top universities and employers. These vocabulary books are unique in that the vocabulary items are organized alphabetically, in a dictionary style, and words are clearly labelled according to topic. Hundreds of vocabulary-building features, synonyms, phrases and collocations help students to enrich their vocabulary and increase their accuracy and fluency. Key words from the Academic Word List are also covered.
5. Check your vocabulary for ACADEMIC ENGLISH. This workbook features a range of activities to help students learn and revise non-technical English vocabulary, essential for the study of any subject at a UK university. Self-study exercises and practical classroom activities are included, making it easy to revise classroom knowledge at home. This book is very useful if you want to improve your score in Writing from 6.5 to 7.
7. Top Tips for IELTS: GENERAL TRAINING &(please click to the name to read the review of this book from TESOL Journal)