NAATI CCL ONLINE INTERPRETING (ENGLISH –> VIETNAMESE) COURSE
SLS offers training for the CCL [by NAATI] exam with an intensive Online Preparation Course.
This course is ONLINE Course, which means you can take this course even at home or in any cities in Sydney or Vietnamese.
In this Online Course, our NAATI-accredited trainers will provide you with key exam strategies in both Vietnamese and English languages. Enjoy online interactive lessons with unlimited access after you pay.
What is NAATI – CCL?
As part of certain points-based visa applications made to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, individuals who pass the NAATI Credentialed Community Language Test can claim Credentialed Community Language (CCL) points (sometimes referred to as the ‘five bonus points’) from Feb 2018.
What is the difference between this CCL test and previous NAATI test?
- CCL test doesn’t allow you to work as interpreter. NAATI Test does allow you to work.
- You do not have to do the 1) ethical test 2) Intercultural test in CCL test
- You only need to do the interpreting test in CCL test (2 dialogues)
What is new with our CCL- NAATI Courses open in Jan 2018?
These courses will help you to prepare for the CCL Test in February/ March 2018. If you want to get 5 points, but does not want to become an interpreter, this is the course for you.
What will be covered in this course?
In this online course, the teacher will explain to you again all explanation about test format, glossaries, note taking skill, memorising skill and interpreting techniques (if you have any questions or do not understand completely of all content you have learned from Udemy Course.
Most importantly, the online course will provide you with many transcripts (both sight translation and audio practice and glossary practice) to practice the interpreting session in the CCL test and help you with tips and strategies to pass the test.
This class will NOT provide you training in ethical and intercultural session.
The Online CCL Course will consist of 2 main components.
You can enrol for Part 1 or both Part 1 + Part 2. However, you cannot enrol for Part 2 if you did not enrol with Part 1 (compulsory).
We have to reject your enrolment for Part 2, if you cannot show the proof of enrolment into our Part 1 – Udemy Course
Part 1: Pre-recorded Video Lesson on Udemy.com.
Part 2: Tutor Practice and Feedback by the same Instructor, Dr Na Pham that had provided online lesson on Udemy.
Programs of Part 1:
Students will be provided with important theories, techniques and strategies to pass the CCL Test by NAATI
HOW TO ENROL INTO PART 1?
Enrol and you have to pay only $170.90 INSTEAD OF 189.90
Program of Part 2:
Students will attend class online via the platform of anymeeting.com to have Tutor and Feedback with Teacher
Requirement: Current IELTS speaking score ≥ 6.5
Class size: 5 – 8 Students
Fee: $310 + GST (including training materials)
Trainer: Dr Na Pham
Upcoming class: Wednesday 21 February 2018 finishing Friday 9 March
Wednesday 4 April 2018 finishing Friday 20 April 2018
- General introduction about NAATI exam
- Marking criterion
- Review some key grammatical points in English which may affect your translation/interpreting.
- Major interpreting techniques (in English) and examples of these translation/interpreting technique (in Vietnamese)
- Apply the rules of syntax and grammar in E-V interpreting / translation
- Speech analysis
- In -class exercise
- Interpreting process and possible errors (comprehension errors, linguistic errors, translation errors) in each process
- Interpreting in the Medical, financial, social and legal context
- In-class exercise and teacher feedback
- In-class assessment (group discussion)All possible types of translation/interpreting errors (explanation in English and examples of errors in Vietnamese)
- In -class exercise (E-V)
- Review and FAQs
- The enrolment fee must be paid at least one week in advance of the course commencement date. If students enrolled but did not pay, we cannot have enough students to confirm courses on a planned day as shown in our website. Therefore, your early payment is very important in causing the course to go ahead.
- All classes need a minimum of 5 students to go ahead.
- If we have only 3-4 paid students near the starting day, we can offer you the option of converting to small group class with lesser hours option. PLEASE KINDLY ALWAYS PUT IN THE COMMENT OF YOUR ENROLMENT FORM your registered test day so we can decide what is the latest day we can open the course for you.
- If the course is cancelled due to low Enrolment, you will automatically receive 15% off next time when you enroll again into the same course.
- This CCL course is not run by NAATI and we are not affiliated with NAATI nor do we represent NAATI.
- Completing this course does not automatically grant you with 5 points or NAATI accreditation..
- SLS only help you, through this NAATI preparation course, to prepare your interpreting / translation techniques for your exam.
- After you finish the course, you will need to contact NAATI independently (Tel: 1300 557 470) to book your NAATI Test. You are only granted with NAATI accreditation after you pass the test.
Book Online with your details and pay through Paypal. You can also pay by Cash, Cheque, Direct Deposit to SLS bank account. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 02 9283 9892 for more information.