SLS offers a 20-hour Korean Pre-Intermediate 1 Course for students who have completed Beginners 1 and 2. Available at our convenient Sydney CBD location during weeknights or weekends, our course is ideal for those who work full time. All language courses come with free training materials and you’ll enjoy our small class sizes for a great interactive learning experience. Upon completion, you’ll also receive a Certificate of Participation.
Who should take this class?
Learners who have the ability to understand simple sentences and want to improve in vocabulary and fluency.
Week 1 It’s been 6 months since I came to Korea (1)
Week 2 It’s been 6 months since I came to Korea (2). Will you be eating here? (1)
Week 3 Will you be eating here? (2) Where can I recharge my transportation card? (1)
Week 4 Where can I recharge my transportation card? (2)
Week 5 Mid-Term Revision
Week 6 Can I return this bag? (1)
Week 7 Can I return this bag? (2) Would you like a non-smoking table? Or a smoking table? (1)
Week 8 Would you like a non-smoking table? Or a smoking table? (2) You seem to have caught a cold (1).
Week 9 You seem to have caught a cold (2).
Week 10 Final Revision
What’s special about this course?
The fee includes:
- Teaching materials (handouts)
- Free access and use of Korean materials (books, CDs, video, tapes) and newspaper at the school library ANYTIME DURING THE SCHOOL OPENING HOURS.
- Free access to language exchange program at Sydney Language Solutions
- Free newsletter to inform the learners about any Sydney-based activities relating to Korean language learning.
By the end of this course students will be able to expand their vocabulary and express their opinions in the following topics:
- booking hotel or accommodation,
- purchase clothes, flowers, shoes or houses
- making a telephone call
- Korean family relationship
- expressing hobbies, likes and dislikes
- reading Korean stories
- making polite requests
- describe an item and its quality
- reviewing classifiers
- building more complex sentence structure
Wednesday, 17 January 2018 from 6:30 – 8:30pm *Open for Enrolment*, Get 10% OFF if you enrol and pay before 1st January 2018.
No class to suit you? Please JOIN the waiting list and we’ll notify you when a new class is scheduled or if a place becomes available.
- The enrolment fee must be paid at least one week in advance of the course commencement date.
- All classes need a minimum of 5 students to go ahead.
- If your course does not have enough students, it will be cancelled and you will be informed via SMS or email two days before the starting date. Alternatively, we may re-schedule the course to get more enrolment or still offer the course for 4 students with a slightly higher tuition fee with your agreement.