SLS offers a 4-Week Korean for Beginners Intensive Course for those looking to learn basic conversational Korean in a short time frame. The course will cover both Beginner 1 and 2. Available at our convenient Sydney CBD location during weeknights or weekends, our course is ideal for those who work during the week. All language courses come with free training materials and you’ll enjoy our small class sizes for a great interactive learning experience. Upon completion, you’ll also receive a Certificate of Participation.
Who should take this class?
Learners who have no knowledge of the language, wants to begin a course of study and wants to know simple words and phrases to start communicating with a Korean friend/partner/speaker
If you want to finish both Korean Beginner 1 and 2 in the fastest possible time for your travel or communication needs, this fast track course is the right one for you.
Within these 4 weeks, you will learn to speak Korean 2 hours every day for 4 days per week in class. This class is a great chance to learn and practice the language for your next trip to Korea!
So don’t wait, join our course! And do you know if you also ask your friend to join with you, you can receive 10% off tuition fee for each of you!
- Day 1 Korean alphabet/character
- Day 2 Alphabet 2 and greeting
- Day 3 Asking for nationality
- Day 4 What’s this?
- Day 5 Revision 1
- Day 1 What time is it?/ number
- Day 2 At the restaurant
- Day 3 How much is it?
- Day 4 Seasons, weather and months
- Day 5 Revision 2
- Day 1 I have two younger siblings
- Day 2 Where is the dormitory?
- Day 3 What is your hobby?
- Day 4 I relaxed at home
- Day 5 Revision 3
- Day 1 Let’s Meet At 3 o’clock In Front Of The Department Store
- Day 2 You should transfer from subway line 2 to line 3
- Day 3 Please give me a bigger one
- Day 4 Is Yeonghee there?
- Day 5 Revision 4
- pronounce Korean character and memory the order of the character
- be able to say hello, thanks, sorry in different situations.
- learn Korean respectful courtesy through greeting
- learn many names of countries, asking where they are from
- be able to introduce themselves.
- learn vocabulary and be able to asking what this is using the vocabulary they have learned.
- be able to read numbers and ask and answer what time it is
- learn the name of Korean food. Be able to order Korean food at the Korean restaurant.
- learn counting unit and Korean money and be able to ask the price and buy things.
- be able to say 4 seasons, weather, 12 months, 7 days
- be able to ask the date, day, their birthday.
- be able to introduce their family and ask about friend’s family
- be able to explain the area where the students live
- be able to introduce their hobbies with friend
- be able to discuss what the students did on last weekend or holiday.
- be able to use past tense of sentence
- be able to make arrangements to meet at a particular place and time with a friend
- be able to talk their daily and weekly routines
- be able to find a place in subway map in SEOUL, KOREA
- be able to discuss directions to a destination using a subway map
- be able to make a conversation when they buy a gift for their family or friends
- be able to ask the price and size of items
- be able to make a conversation on the phone
- be able to suggest something to a friend over the telephone
What’s special about this course?
The fee includes:
- Teaching materials
- Free access and use of Korean learning software, materials and newspaper at the school library.
- Free access to language exchange program at Sydney Language Solutions
Tuesday to Friday 4:00 – 6:00pm starting 8th November 2016 from 4:00 – 6:00PM
No class to suit you? Please JOIN the waiting list and we’ll notify you when a new class is scheduled or if a place becomes available.
HOW TO ENROL:
1) Enrol onsite or online at:
2) Pay by Credit card or Paypal directly on our website
3) Pay by EFTPOS, Cash or Cheque in our office (Suite 202, 332 Pitt St, Sydney)
4) Pay by Internet Transfer to our following Bank account and email receipt to us.
BSB: 112-879 Account Number: 429507411 Account Name: SYDNEY LANGUAGE SOLUTIONS
- The enrolment fee must be paid at least one week in advance of the course commencement date.
- All classes need a minimum of 5 students to go ahead.
- If your course does not have enough students, it will be cancelled and you will be informed via SMS or email two days before the starting date. Alternatively, we may re-schedule the course to get more enrolment or still offer the course for 4 students with a slightly higher tuition fee with your agreement.
- If the course is cancelled due to low Enrolment, you will automatically receive 10% off next time when you enrol again into the same course.