SLS offers a 16-hour Portuguese Beginner 1 Course for those who wish to learn basic conversational Portuguese for the first time. Available at our convenient Sydney CBD location during weeknights or weekends, our course is ideal for those who work full time.
All language courses come with free training materials and you’ll enjoy our small class sizes for a great interactive learning experience. Upon completion, you’ll also receive a Certificate of Participation.
Who should take this class?
Individuals who have no knowledge of the language, who wants to begin a course of study and to know simple words and phrases to start communicating with a Portuguese friend/partner/speaker
Week 1 Introduction: Greeting Started
Week 2 Greeting and Reciting the ABC
Week 3 Basic Portuguese Grammar and Conversation
Week 4 Getting the Numbers and Time and Conversation
Week 5 Basic Portuguese: Eating out and Conversation
Week 6 Basic Portuguese: Accomodations: how to book a hotel and Conversation
Week 7 Basic Portuguese: Information and Conversation
Week 8 Basic Portuguese: Shopping (buying grocery and etc)
What’s special about this course?
The fee includes:
- Teaching materials
- Free end-of-course certificate of participation
- Free access to language exchange program at Sydney Language Solutions
By the end of this course students will be able to:
- say hello, goodbye, thank you and greetings
- tell and listen to the time
- say numbers, weeks, months and years
- order food at a restaurant
- ask a receptionist at a hotel
- asking for direction
- get a taxi or buying a train ticket
Wednesday, 01st November 2017 from 6:30pm – 8:30pm *OPEN for Enrolment* *10% off if paid 2 weeks in advance!!!
Wednesday, 17 January 2018 from 6:30pm – 8:30pm *OPEN for Enrolment* *10% off if paid by 03rd January!!!
- The enrolment fee must be paid at least one week in advance of the course commencement date.
- All classes need a minimum of 5 students to go ahead.
- If your course does not have enough students, it will be cancelled and you will be informed via SMS or email two days before the starting date. Alternatively, we may re-schedule the course to get more enrolment or still offer the course for 4 students with a slightly higher tuition fee with your agreement.
- If the course is cancelled due to low Enrolment, you willautomatically receive 10% off next time when you enrol again into the same course.