SLS offers a 20-hour Korean Pre-Intermediate 1 Course for students who have completed Beginners 1 and 2 and Pre-Intermediate 1. Available at our convenient Sydney CBD location during weeknights or weekends, our course is ideal for those who work full time. All language courses come with free training materials and you’ll enjoy our small class sizes for a great interactive learning experience. Upon completion, you’ll also receive a Certificate of Participation.
Who should take this class?
Learners who have the ability to understand simple sentences and want to improve in vocabulary and fluency.
|Week 1||Something between 100,000 and 200,000 Wonwould be nice (1).|
|Week 2||Something between 100,000 and 200,000 Wonwould be nice (2). The department store’s starting a sale, so shall we go shopping? (1)|
|Week 3||The department store’s starting a sale, so shallwe go shopping? (2) Please stop at that crossing up ahead (1).|
|Week 4||Please stop at that crossing up ahead (2).|
|Week 5||Mid-Term Revision|
|Week 6||I’m wanting to go on a 3-night, 4-day trip (1).|
|Week 7||I’m wanting to go on a 3-night, 4-day trip (2). Is this the place called Cheonggyecheon? (1)|
|Week 8||Is this the place called Cheonggyecheon? (2). Could you give me a window seat? (1)|
|Week 9||Could you give me a window seat? (2).|
|Week 10||Final Revision|
What’s special about this course?
The fee includes:
- Teaching materials (handouts)
- Free access and use of Korean materials (books, CDs, video, tapes) and newspaper at the school library ANYTIME DURING THE SCHOOL OPENING HOURS.
- Free access to language exchange program at Sydney Language Solutions
- Free newsletter to inform the learners about any Sydney-based activities relating to Korean language learning.
Thursday, 18th January 2018 from 6:30-8:30pm *Open for enrollment, 10% off if pay 2 weeks in advance!!!
No class to suit you? Please JOIN the waiting list and we’ll notify you when a new class is scheduled or if a place becomes available.
- The enrolment fee must be paid at least one week in advance of the course commencement date.
- All classes need a minimum of 5 students to go ahead.
- If your course does not have enough students, it will be cancelled and you will be informed via SMS or email two days before the starting date. Alternatively, we may re-schedule the course to get more enrolment or still offer the course for 4 students with a slightly higher tuition fee with your agreement.