English Pronunciation for Overseas-Born Professionals
SLS offers an English Pronunciation Course for individuals aiming to improve their pronunciation. A range of exercises and topics will help to reduce your residual accent. Available at our convenient Sydney CBD location on weeknights, our course is ideal for those who work full time. The course comes with free training materials and you’ll enjoy our small class sizes for a great interactive learning experience. Upon completion, you’ll also receive a Certificate of Participation.
Who is this course for?
This course aims to help learners:
- improve your vocabulary, your pronunciation
- increase the level of fluency and accuracy of your speech through a variety of speaking activities.
- fix your residual accent from your native language and
- be alert of your own problems in pronouncing English words.
- gain more confidence of your pronunciation
- have better speaking skill after finishing this course.
You should join this class only if:
- You have completed our English Pronunciation Level 1 course or have received prior instruction on improving your accent but would like further practice
- You are an overseas-born professional who wants to reduce your residual accent from you language.
- Your English speaking level should be above Intermediate and need improvement in pronunciation and speech fluency
- You wish to improve your pronunciation to prepare for your job interview or an important meeting or presentation.
- You are required to submit an audio file immediately after your enrolment for the teacher to evaluate the features of your accent and pronunciation.
- Please download our Pronunciation Test below to read and record your pronunciation into an audio file.
- Then you send to us your audio files to have your Pronunciation evaluated before the class commencement.
- Saturday 10 June: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm (8-week course, 1 day per week).
Promotion: 10% off if paid by 27 May
*OPEN FOR ENROLMENT*