SLS offers a 20-hour Cantonese Pre-Intermediate 1 Course for students who have completed Beginners 1 and 2. Available at our convenient Sydney CBD location during weeknights, our course is ideal for those who work during the week. All language courses come with free training materials and you’ll enjoy our small class sizes for a great interactive learning experience. Upon completion, you’ll also receive a Certificate of Participation
For learners who have the ability to understand fairly complex sentence structures and want to improve in vocabulary and fluency.
- Week 1: On the Phone
- Week 2: Talking about Weather
- Week 3: My Daily Routine
- Week 4: Describing physical appearance
- Week 5: Revision and Practice
- Week 6: I am lost – Please take me to this address
- Week 7: Where have they gone?
- Week 8: At the bank
- Week 9: At the post office
- Week 10: Revision and Practice
Thursday, 9th February 2017 from 6:30-8:30pm *Open for Enrolment, 10% OFF If you enrol and pay latest by 26th January 2017
*OPEN FOR ENROLMENT* Get 10% OFF if you enrol and pay before 5pm, 19 December 2016 pm (31 December 2016 if paying online)
No class to suit you? Please JOIN the waiting list and we’ll notify you when a new class is scheduled or if a place becomes available.
If you are not sure about your suitability for the class level please click here for PLACEMENT TEST.
- The enrolment fee must be paid at least one week in advance of the course commencement date.
- All classes need a minimum of 5 students to go ahead.
- If your course does not have enough students, it will be cancelled and you will be informed via SMS or email two days before the starting date. Alternatively, we may re-schedule the course to get more enrolment or still offer the course for 4 students with a slightly higher tuition fee with your agreement.