The Cantonese for Mandarin Speakers Level 2 Course is available for Mandarin Speakers who have completed the Level 1 Course. Available at our convenient Sydney CBD location during weeknights, our course is ideal for those who work during the week. Free training materials and small class sizes will make for a great interactive learning experience. Upon completion, you’ll also receive a Certificate of Participation.
Wednesday, 07th February 2018 from 6:30 to 8:30pm *Open for enrolments* 10% off if pay before 05th January.
No class to suit you? Please JOIN the waiting list and we’ll notify you when a new class is scheduled or if a place becomes available.
Who should join this course?
* The class is specially designed for Mandarin Speakers who wants to learn Cantonese.
* Every student in this class is a fluent speaker of Mandarin.
* You will use Mandarin to learn Cantonese and improve Cantonese in our class.
* This class is NOT the same as the Cantonese for Beginner (in which most students are not Mandarin speaker and they learn slower), it is for students who are fluent Mandarin speakers (as you learn faster given the fact that you are fluent in Mandarin)
What will be taught?
1. You will learn to have conversations in Cantonese, using Hong Kong films and drama videos/CDs.
2. The different situations on the videos will stimulate you to converse in Cantonese.
3. The teacher will teach you all grammatical and structural points to build up sentences to speak in Cantonese. The course is conducted in Mandairn and it aims to make you fluent in Cantonese.
- Week 1: At home/Family
- Week 2: Daily routine/work and business
- Week 3: Body parts and medical
- Week 4: Annual events
- Week 5: English mixed with Cantonese and Cantonese special slangs
- The enrollment fee must be paid at least one week in advance of the course commencement date.
- All classes need a minimum of 5 students to go ahead.
- If your course does not have enough students, it will be cancelled and you will be informed via SMS or email two days before the starting date. Alternatively, we may re-schedule the course to get more enrollment or still offer the course for 4 students with a slightly higher tuition fee with your agreement.