SLS offers a 20-hour Cantonese Pre-Intermediate 2 Course for students who have completed Beginners 1 and 2 and Pre-Intermediate 1. Available at our convenient Sydney CBD location during weeknights or weekends, our course is ideal for those who work during the week. All language courses come with free training materials and you’ll enjoy our small class sizes for a great interactive learning experience. Upon completion, you’ll also receive a Certificate of Participation.
For learners who have the ability to understand fairly complex sentence structures and want to improve in vocabulary and fluency.
- Week 1: Welcome to my new house
- Week 2: Could you please do me a favour
- Week 3: Cooking for my family & friends
- Week 4: Let’s have fun and games
- Week 5: Revision and Practice
- Week 6: My travel experience
- Week 7: Going to see the doctor
- Week 8: Go dating with my boyfriend/girlfriend
- Week 9: At the office
- Week 10: Revision and Practice
Pre Intermediate 2: Thursday, 06 July 2017 from 06:30-08:30pm *Open for enrolment, 10% OFF if you enrol and pay latest by 10 Sept 2015
No class to suit you? Please JOIN the waiting list and we’ll notify you when a new class is scheduled or if a place becomes available.
- The enrolment fee must be paid at least one week in advance of the course commencement date.
- All classes need a minimum of 5 students to go ahead.
- If your course does not have enough students, it will be cancelled and you will be informed via SMS or email two days before the starting date. Alternatively, we may re-schedule the course to get more enrolment or still offer the course for 4 students with a slightly higher tuition fee with your agreement.