SLS offers a 20-hour Cantonese Beginner 2 Course for students who have completed Beginner 1. Available at our convenient Sydney CBD location during weeknights or weekends, our course is ideal for those who work during the week. All language courses come with free training materials and you’ll enjoy our small class sizes for a great interactive learning experience. Upon completion, you’ll also receive a Certificate of Participation.
Who should join this class?
Cantonese Beginner Students who have finished 20 hours of Cantonese Beginner 1.
Learners should have the ability to understand simple sentences and make simple conversations
Learners can ask and answer about name, nationality, time, simple direction and days during a week. They can also say sorry, thank you, greeting and good bye.
Learners want to learn more verbs, noun, vocabulary and improve in sentence structure and fluency.
What’s special about this course?
The fee includes:
- Teaching materials (Handouts)
- Free access to Cantonese language exchange program at Sydney Language Solutions
- Free newsletter to inform the learners about any Sydney-based activities relating to Cantonese language learning.
By the end of this course students will be able to expand their vocabulary, to learn more verbs, and basic sentences structures
- Week 1: Getting to know new family and friends
- Week 2: What do you like and dislike –Talking about hobbies and occupations
- Week 3: How do you spend your leisure time – Leisure activities & Entertainment
- Week 4: Accommodation & Check -in
- Week 5: Getting around – Direction & Neighbourhood
- Week 6: What are they doing? Where have they been?
- Week 7: At the department store – Buying & Bargaining
- Week 8: At the restaurant – What is this? Can I have a take-away?
- Week 9: Eating in & Eating out
- Week 10: Revision & Listening Practice
Tuesday, 27 February 2018 *Open for enrolment. Get 10% OFF if you enrol and pay by 05 January 2018
No class to suit you? Please JOIN the waiting list and we’ll notify you when a new class is scheduled or if a place becomes available.
Textbook: Sydney Language Solutions Teaching Materials for CANTONESE BEGINNERS 2
- The enrolment fee must be paid at least one week in advance of the course commencement date.
- All classes need a minimum of 5 students to go ahead.
- If your course does not have enough students, it will be cancelled and you will be informed via SMS or email two days before the starting date. Alternatively, we may re-schedule the course to get more enrolment or still offer the course for 4 students with a slightly higher tuition fee with your agreement.