SYDNEY LANGUAGE SOLUTIONS WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sydney Language Solutions is the owner of the website http://www.sydneylanguagesolutions.com.au, which is operated by Sydney Language Solutions Pty Ltd (‘Sydney Language Solutions’)
- By accessing, browsing and using this website, you agree to these terms, conditions and disclaimers as amended from time to time (“Terms & Conditions”) and acknowledge that you have read and understood those Terms and Conditions.
- By enrolling in a course via this website and/or by completing the enrolment process to become a student of Sydney Language Solutions you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Sydney Language Solutions reserves the right to alter this course guide and website without warning. Sydney Language Solutions accepts no responsibility for students’ vehicles or personal property. Enrolment is conditional on the student’s adherence to the rules and regulations of Sydney Language Solutions.
- The teacher is deemed the person in charge of the class. The Director of Sydney Language Solutions is the final arbiter of disputes.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information of course information in print form and found on this website. Sydney Language Solutions may amend those Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any amendment will be effective immediately. Your continued use of this website after any amendment becomes effective constitutes an agreement by you to abide and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as so amended.
- All information you provided to us when you enrol, is defined in these Terms and Conditions as ‘User Information’. When you provide any User Information you are representing and warranting that all the information provided is true and correct. In doing so, you are agreeing to indemnify Sydney Language Solutions for any losses, costs, expenses or damages that Sydney Language Solutions may suffer if any of this information is not correct.
- Any enrolment made by you in the way described in this website is an offer by you to purchase a particular course or service for the price specified in this website at the time you place your order.
- Sydney Language Solutions reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, the unavailability of any course, an error in the price or the product description posted on this website, or an error in your order.
- There may be reasons why Sydney Language Solutions cannot complete your enrolment. Therefore, your contract with Sydney Language Solutions only comes into existence when Sydney Language Solutions advises you that it has accepted your enrolment and receipt of your payment has been received by your email or has been sent to you via Australia Post.
- Fess for courses only and do not, unless states, include the cost of government charges and taxes including any Good and Services Tax. The availability of courses and services may change from time to time.
- The advertised date on the website may change without warning. However, we will make all best effort to contact you either through phone, email or sms. It is your responsibility to confirm the starting time and venue of the class.
You should review the Sydney Language Solutions refunds policy situated on this website for information concerning refunds. You agree to be bound by the terms of the returns policy and Sydney Language Solutions’ liability is limited as expressed in that policy and these Terms and Conditions.
Review and comments
Sydney Language Solutions may from time to time, enable visitors to post reviews of courses featured on the blog of this website.
- If you post reviews or comments on this Website, you grant to Sydney Language Solutions, its related bodies corporate, its directors and employees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish , translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such reviews and comments throughout the world in any media.
- You also grant to Sydney Language Solutions, its related bodies corporate, its directors and employees the right to use and publish your name, which you will be required to submit with any review or comment, in connection with that review or comment.
- You agree not to post any review or comment that contains any unlawful, criminal, defamatory, threatening, obscene, vulgar, abusive, pornographic or indecent information or material of any kind or which violates or infringes upon the rights of any person. If you do, you agree to indemnify Sydney Language Solutions for any losses, costs, expenses or damages that Sydney Language Solutions may suffer as a result.
- Sydney Language Solutions does not represent any information or any file obtained from or through this website is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects.
- It is your responsibility to scan any information for computer viruses.
- Sydney Language Solutions will not be liable to you or to any other person for any loss or damage (whether consequential or economic, direct or indirect), however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise, which may result directly or indirectly from any such information. To the extent that any applicable law that cannot be excluded imposes any liability on Sydney Language Solutions, that liability shall be limited to the cost of re-supplying that information.
Release and indemnity
- You hereby waive, release, forgive, discharge and relinquish any and all claims that you now or may have against Sydney Language Solutions, its related bodies corporate, its directors and employees, agents and representatives which are connected with, arise out of, relate to or are incidental to any transaction.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Sydney Language Solutions, its related bodies corporate, its directors and employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, loss, damage, tax, liability and/or expenses that may be incurred by Sydney Language Solutions, its related bodies corporate, its directors and employees, agents and representatives arising out of or in connection with the performance of its duties as described in these Terms and Conditions including the legal costs, fees and expenses of defending itself against any claim by any or all of the parties to any transaction and/or by any other person and/or as a result of you taking any action or refrain from taking any action or instituting or defending any action or legal proceeding.
- You further agree to indemnify and hold Sydney Language Solutions, its related bodies corporate, its directors and employees, agents and representatives harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this Website, the violation of these Terms and Conditions by you, or the infringement by you, or other user of this Website using your user ID, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Limitation of liability
- Sydney Language Solutions will in no way be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from your use or your inability to use this website or for the cost of procurement of substitute products or services or resulting from any products or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transaction entered into through this website or resulting from un-authorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of any information contained on this Website, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if Sydney Language Solutions has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The information provided in this website is believed to be accurate and current at the date the information was put on this website.
- None of Sydney Language Solutions, its related bodies corporate, its directors and employees, make any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website and none of them accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained on this website.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Sydney Language Solutions disclaims any representations and warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Sydney Language Solutions makes no warranty that the website or any products or services advertised on the website will meet your requirements, or that the wbesite will be timely error-free or secure.
- You expressly acknowledge and agree that Sydney Language Solutions does not control other users of this Website or the suppliers of goods and services purchased from this Website and Sydney Language Solutions is therefore not liable for their opinions or their behaviours, including any information or advice provided by them or any defamatory statements made by them or any offensive conduct on their part.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from or through this website creates any warranty not expressly made in these Terms and Conditions.
- Information on this website relating to products and services has been prepared in accordance with Australian law for the supply of goods and services in Australia only. This information may not satisfy the law of any other countries.
- To the extent that does not satisfy the laws of the country in which you reside or from which you are accessing this website, it is not directed at you and cannot be relied upon by you and you are unable to order any goods from this website. If you do, you agree to indemnify Sydney Language Solutions for any losses, costs, expenses or damages Sydney Language Solutions may suffer as a consequence.
(FOR ANY DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS AND STUDENT PORTAL)
- Sydney Language Solutions provides digital recordings of language lessons, video clips, powerpoint presentation, audio visual material, software and other associated products that you may use or download from the website.
- The Student Portal (Moodle) allows you to listen to audio clips, video clips and obtain downloads of language lessons, sound recordings (Tracks) and other related materials (Materials).
Limitation of Usage & Copyright
- The Audio File Service and Sample Lesson Service is for personal use only and subject to copyright. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, rent, lease, broadcast, download, transmit, distribute or otherwise disseminate any downloadable content except for your own personal, educational and non-commercial use.
- All of Sydney Language Solutions Materials contained on the Student Portal (Moodle) including (but not limited to) graphics, text, logos, editorial content, audio clips, recordings, video files, Powerpoint presentation slides, the layout and selection of interfaces, software, source codes, artwork are the property of Sydney Language Solutions or its content and technology providers and is protected by law.
- All audio files on this website are created by Sydney Language Solutions and protected under the copyright laws, international treaty provisions and other applicable laws.
- By downloading these audio files, document files or any material from this site implies that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions:
- You are allowed to use the audio files free of charge and royalty free in your training projects only for your own studying purpose, not for any commercial use.
- But you are NOT allowed to
– post the audio files on any website for others to download, copy or use
– use them as a raw material to create audio files that you will sell, distribute or offer for downloading
– lend, sell, re-sell, license or re-license the audio (as individual audio files or as a audio files library) to anyone else
– claim the audio files as yours
– link directly to individual audio files or websites.
– distribute the files in applications or computer programs that are clearly sound-related in nature (such as sound machine, sound effect generator, ringtone maker, funny sounds app, etc.) or in applications or computer programs that use the audio files as the program’s library (such as language lessons, online training programs, animation creator, digital book creator, language learning softwares, etc.). If you are developing such computer programs, contact us for licensing options.
- If you use the audio files, please consider giving us a credit and linking back to Sydney Language Solutions
- You are allowed to use the document files free of charge and royalty free in your projects only for your own studying purpose, not for any non-educational or commercial use.
- But you are NOT allowed to
– post the document files and the document files on any website for others to download, copy or use
– use them as a raw material to create document files that you will sell, distribute or offer for downloading
– sell, re-sell, license or re-license the audio and document files (as individual document files or as a document files library) to anyone else
– claim the document files and document files as yours
– link directly to individual document files or websites.
– distribute the files in applications or computer programs that are clearly sound-related in nature (such as sound machine, sound effect generator, ringtone maker, funny sounds app, etc.) or in applications or computer programs that use the document files as the program’s library (such as language lessons, online training programs, animation creator, digital book creator, language learning softwares, etc.). If you are developing such computer programs, contact us for licensing options.
- If you use the audio files, please consider giving us a credit and linking back to Sydney Language Solutions
Registration and Security of Student Portal (Moodle)
- To use the services provided by Sydney Language Solutions you must be a registered user of Sydney Language Solutions Student Portal (Moodle)
- As a registered user of Moodle, you will given an account through which you may have access to training materials, audio files, recoding or video files provided by the portal.
You shall not reveal the personal information of Your Account to any third party and will take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of your password, username and other relevant information. Sydney Language Solutions will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to unauthorised use of Your Account by any third party.
- In no event and no circumstances will Sydney Language Solutions be liable to you or any third party on any legal theory for any special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages arising out of the downloading or the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if our authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- No title or intellectual property right is transferred to you. Sydney Language Solutions and its licensors retain all ownership rights to the sound files. If you have any question, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- IT IS ILLEGAL TO UPLOAD OR SHARE THESE AUDIO OR VIDEO FILES AND WE WILL ACTIVELY SEARCH FOR THEM ON THE INTERNET