SLS offers website localisation services for all business websites. Whilst we are based in Sydney, we can assist all businesses across Australia. We cater to a variety of target languages across Asian, European and Middle-Eastern languages with the provision of experienced linguists.
How SLS works with client closely for a successful website localisation project:
- The client’s IT Department set up a “mirror” site for each language they are going to target at, based on their current native language site. If needed, SLS has the capable engineering team to take over this task.
- Once the site is set up, the client set the work scope and put everything need to localize on each mirror site.
- The client provides SLS with a user name and password to access the mirror site.
- SLS extracts all content and runs a Translation, Editing, Proofreading (TEP) process for linguistic QA.
- SLS places the translated text back to the mirror site, localize those image and Flash etc. web elements.
- SLS runs an Engineering QA and makes sure the translation and the layout fit in with the target market.
- The client’s in-country reviewers or distributors review the layout and text to make sure it reads similar to the original site
- The client launches the multilingual site. Usually a visitor click a language button (or choose a language from a comobox) that corresponding to his/her language on home page or any other web pages, the corresponding page in target language opened and he/she can continue to navigate with his/her own language.
Once the website localization project is done, SLS can help client maintain their multilingual site and update their content on daily basis, thus to create value for client in a long run.