SLS offers quality training for the PTE exam with tailored PTE Preparation Courses. With our convenient Sydney CBD location and different scheduling options, you’ll be sure to have a class that fits your learning needs! The afternoon course runs three days a week in the late afternoon. All PTE courses come with free training materials and unlimited hours of computer-based self-study outside of class (except weekend). You’ll enjoy our small class sizes and experienced, qualified, trainers to make your learning enjoyable and effective. Take a look at our past student testimonials to get a glimpse of the success you can expect to achieve at SLS!
What is this course for?
This is a fast-track preparation course for students who are going to take Pearson Test of English (PTE). PTE is now accepted for university admission as well as visa application in Australia.
What are included in the course?
- Free PTE Tip Book
- Free Booster Test which cost $9.90
- Free Question-specific Online Practice
- Free hard copy practice test (2 inside the class)
- Free 4 Mock Test Online Practice from study portal
- Information about the format of PTE Academic
- Test-taking strategies plus tips to pass exam
- Authentic test questions to practice answering with sample responses and explanations
- Experienced and qualified teachers
- 27 hours in-class lesson and unlimited hours practice online outside the class from 10:30 am to 9 pm (except weekend)
- Small class size in CBD (Class size: 4-8 students only)
- The charge includes the fee for students to log in to practice PTE test online twice in our office using our computers on Thursday of every week.
- Students will learn about 2 skills every day class in below syllabus. The syllabus is designed to match the exact PTE 20 types of questions in the exam. In class, teacher will provide 3-5 examples (hard copy) for each skill so students can practice and bring home the hard copies
- Students are required to log in the school’s computer and practice the skill again online in our school. Time for practice is from Monday to Friday (10:30 am -9:00 pm).
- Students also are advised to practice and do more homework at home. We cannot guarantee the result of you don’t do homework.
- Students must join the complete course to guarantee their desired outcome. If you join class in the middle, you must continue the remaining in the next class.
- Your enrolment is not guaranteed unless your payment is made at least 5 working days before class starting day.
What’s special with the course?
- Free Training material (compared to huge cost of PTE books and materials if you have to study at home)
- Free time in school to log in and do all your tests online. Each week you will have one test online to familiarize yourself to the practice environment.
- Free extra homework materials for practice (Please note that our teachers many not have time to explain all the material )
- Tuesday, 1 August 2017 (end Friday, 18 August 2017). Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm (15 minutes break) ( 10% discount if you enrol and process the payment 2 weeks before the course starts)
If you enrol for 1 skill only: $150 + GST
If you enrol for 2 skills: $300 + GST
Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9283 9892 ext 4 for further enquiries.
- Formal enrolment is only guaranteed upon completion of an online enrolment form and payment of the course fee.
- The enrolment fee must be paid at least one week in advance of the course commencement date. Your payment will help secure the timely commencement of class.
- Classes are finalised and confirmed 4 working days before the starting date. If you wait for other students to pay and make a payment within the 3 days preceeding the starting date, 1) it will be too late because we may have to cancel the course if we don’t receive 5 paid enrolment by then
- Without payment, your enrolment will not be secured if your course is popular and we received enough paid enrolment before starting date. Therefore, we recommend you to always make payment at least one week in advance of the course commencement date
- All classes need a minimum of 5 students to go ahead.
- If your course does not have enough students, it will be cancelled and you will be informed via SMS or email two days before the starting date. Alternatively, we may re-schedule the course to get more enrolment or still offer the course for 4 students with a slightly higher tuition fee with your agreement.
[sp_faq category=”102″ design=”design-3″ background_color=”#339B9F” font_color=”#fff” border_color=”#fff” heading_font_size=”14″ icon_color=”white” sp_faq order=”ASC”]
All PTE Course include free computer-based PTE practice in our PTE Portal (below video):