Home » IELTS Course
$110+GST for 2 hour course
$110+GST for 2 hours
$490+GST for 45 hour course (10% Off if paid by 7 Apr 17)
$180+GST for 12 essay + 30 minutes consultation
$460+GST for 30 hour course; 10% Off if paid by 22 Mar 17
$440+GST for 45 hour course
“I had been struggling with my writing so I enrolled into the intensive short course on academic writing at Sydney Language Solution. The course was not only well structured to address all the problem areas but also gave plenty of opportunity for customized learning. Soon after I scored my desired score of 7 in Academic writing in IELTS.” – Alia Islam (June 2014)
“SLS has a very good program for IELTS review. The lecturers are very motivating and they have broad knowledge of the subject matter. They give a lot of practice and enrolling in SLS is really a great choice for IELTS preparation”
– Mhkie (March 2014)
“I can recommend Sydney Language Solutions to anyone preparing for IELTS test. I took 3 weeks preparation course in September 2010 and benefited greatly. The course included lots of smart tips and strategies and final result was excellent since I achieved 7.5 overall score in Academic IELTS. I enjoyed small classes and motivating teachers. My writing skill improved significantly and I am really grateful to excellent teacher Na Pham”
– Svetlana Kuljic (2013 intake)
“I am so happy to have a great study experience in Sydney Language Solutions. Thank them for helping me get the IELTS scores which I almost did not dare to expect. The classes here are so flexible that I can easily pick the course I am interested in, and the teachers are so friendly and always happy to help. What I get from here is not only the strategy but also the confidence. I also made some friends there, so we can work together to achieve our goals.”
– Vicky Xiao Xue (2013 intake)
“Sydney Language Solutions is a great place to study at if you are aiming to achieve high scores in IELTS test. I studied the Sunday Classes for three weeks. During that period, my writing strategies and confidence had been improving a lot. Special thanks goes to the excellent teacher Na Pham who helped me to get 7.5 in my writing module.”
– Becky Ning (2013 intake)
“I had a great learning experience at the Sydney Language Solutions, it is a great place to polish up your writing skills and IELTS examination skills. After three weeks of intensive training, my writing skills experienced a significant improvement. My writing tutor Na Pham is a responsible and motivated teacher. On 16 April, 2011, I received 8 in IELTS academic writing. Thank you (Na) for your patience and advice.”
– Louisa Tong (2013 intake)
“After I attended a three weeks course and several Sunday classes at Sydney Language Solutions, my writing scores in IELTS were improved significantly from band 6 to 6.5 and finally to 7. During the course, I not only learned a great deal of useful writing skills but the teacher also corrected my mistakes through consistent practice of writing. The writing teacher, Miss Na Pham, is an excellent English teacher who gave me a tremendous amount of academic writing knowledge as well as mental support. Na, I really appreciate your diligent work and patience, thank you very much.”
– Cambie Chan (2013 intake)
“Sydney Language Solutions is a great place to prepare for IELTS. I did improve significantly after taking 2 courses here. I finally manage to get 7.5 at the end. Thank you all SLS teachers. My score is Speaking 7.0 and Listening 7.5 Writing 7.0 & Reading 8.0.”
– Dai Vo Nghia (2013 intake)
“Sydney Language Solutions is a good place to learn IELTS. I improve in all skills and get band 7 for my result in May 2011. Small class with dedicated teachers. Thank you very much.”
– Charlotte (2013 intake)
“I was devastated and frustrated about my writing before I joined the classes in Sydney Language Solutions. After almost 5 weeks intensive training and practice, my writing skills improved significantly from 6.5 to 7. I am very grateful for Na Pham’s consistent work and patience for teaching. Without Na, I would never be able to achieve 7 in writing and 8 overall. Thanks again Na!”
– Ninan Su (2013 intake)
“I just want to send a big THANK YOU to Na Pham for her great lessons and effort in teaching her students which helped me achieve 7 on writing in the IELTS exam. The classes were very useful for me. Na gives us key tips and advice to achieve higher on writing so if you follow her instructions and study a bit hard you have a great chance to get your desired result as well. I recommend her classes to everyone. “
– Karen Rocho (2013 intake)
“Sydney Language Solutions taught me a great lesson on how to handle all four components in IELTS in order to get the mark I desired. I would definitely recommend my friends to join the IELTS Preparation Course with Sydney Language Solutions. My final IELTS score is 7.5 for listening, 8.0 for writing, 8.5 for reading and 7 for speaking.”
– Darren Lai (2013 intake)
“I’ve received my results today, which just made me happier by seeing a score of 8, 8, 7 & 7.
My learning journey with you and SLS would have continued had I been continuing to stay in Australia. It was not mere preparation of IELTS for me. You boosted my confidence (and I believe of everybody else’s as well) by your honest rating of the essays and pinpointing the problem most of the times. My heartfelt thank you to you – 26.8.2011″
– Deepak Agrawal (2013 intake)
“I took the IELTS writing course and it worked wonder. From 6 and 6.5, I finally achieved 7.5 after 4 classes. Na Pham taught hundreds of useful hints (and homework!) and actually gave time to mark each one of them as well as positive criticism for every student. The course was worth every single cent. I have recommended the course to everyone I know since then. Thank you so much for your help Na Pham. Leona. – 9.11.2011”
– Leona Djajadi (2013 intake)
“As per my experience, Sydney Language Solutions is one of the best institutes which prepare students with up to date IELTS requirements. I joined the classes here with an aim to get 7 bands in each module which I achieved after 3 weeks preparation classes. I improved my score in reading and writing from 6 to 7. My special thanks to Na, Luis and Nicholas for inspiring and guiding me to accomplish my goal. – 8.1.2012”
– Kuntal Patel (2013 intake)
“Thank you Na for your support and Guidance! I will not be able to get 7 in writing without you. – 17.2.2012”
– Kushma K.C. (2013 intake)
“Dear Danny, Thank you very much for your effort to teach us. I got good achievement after the course in which my score is increase by .5 on all bands, Specially good improvement in writing and speaking in which I got 7 and 7.5
respectively. I need to improve reading and listening a bit more so that I can get more than 7 in all band. I would like to join once again. I got 6 in listening and 6.5 in reading.”– Dinesh Parajuli
“My name is Eman Khan and I am from an Arabic background, originally from Saudi Arabia. I knew Sydney Language Solutions by incident via their website but I really thank God for leading me to such a wonderful place. In the beginning, I was really frustrated because I need to achieve 7. I was enrolled in the full course but I was mainly concerned about my academic writing. Na Pham is a greatly motivated English teacher who provided me with smart strategies to improve my writing. Gradually, I became more confident about my writing. I enjoyed he classes and I was really affected by her. I also bought the Collins COBUILD Keywords for IELTS that she recommended for us. Na is an experienced teacher who enabled me to develop critical thinking and how I can generate ideas within seconds. She is a devoted teacher. She is the only teacher I have ever seen who asks us for more essays so she can correct them even in her limited free time. I was extremely happy when I finally received an overall 7. I will always be grateful to her and I will recommend Sydney Language Solutions to all my friends.”-Eman Khan
“I liked the structure & delivery of the course. The staff at Sydney Language Solutions is excellent, very polite and willing to help at all times. Thank you!“-Sohail Vincent
Sydney Langueage Solutions helped me to improve my score. – Severine Vaubourg (November 2013 Session)
I collected a lof of information from Vlad especially about format of an essay and ideas to write. – Roshan Lamichhane (August 2013 session)
Vladislav gave a broad ideas of good writing skills. Liza is very approachable and friendly and she has huge knowledge. – Bikash Upreti (August 2013 session)
Vincent provided really useful tips on reading and shared a lot of important vocabularies. Vladislav gave a good structure for writing and template to write further. Liza gave excellent explanation on how to behave while speaking. – Anastasiya Kozhemyakina (August 2013 session)
Vladislav is very supportive and helpful in his teaching. Appreciate and happy to learn from Vladislav. Vincent gave good ideas in reading part. Very useful. Liza is very nice and supportive especially in correcting mistakes. I learned a lot from her. All teachers were good and from this course I learned a lot to improve my English. – Moreen Singh (August 2013 Session)
In short time, most of the parts are covered. Vladislav, Liza and Vincent are good teachers. They understand students’ problems and are very friendly – Tara K.C. (August 2013 Session)
“I took coaching from Sydney Language Solution for IELTS. I have got 7 bands in each module. Thanks to SLS IELTS course.” — Gagandeep Kaur (November 2012 Session)
“I would like to thank you Na Pham for excellent IELTS training. Because of Sydney Language Solutions, I was able to achieve 7 bands in reading and writing. My band score is R-7,W -7,S-6.5,L-7.” – Abhishek Sachdeva (March 2012 Session)
“Vladislav provided us with good tips on IELTS Speaking & Listening.” – IELTS Weekday Course student (March 2013 Session)
“Vladislav is a great teacher. He gives a lot of attention to the students’ problems and teaches how to solve them. “ — IELTS Weekday Course student (April 2013 Session)
“Vladislav provided us with good tips on IELTS Speaking & Listening.” – IELTS Weekday Course student (March 2013 Session)
“I liked the course because the teachers showed interest in students’ problem and willing to help.” – IELTS Weekday Course student (April 2013 Session)
Vladislav is a fantastic teacher who provided us with useful tips.” – IELTS Weekday Course student (April 2013 Session)
“Vladislav provided good strategies for IELTS Reading. He’s well experienced and helpful for non-native English speakers.” – IELTS Weeknight Course student (April 2013 Session)
“Vlad gives us a very good idea about the writing IELTS especially in terms of structure.” – Sangita Kamali (July 2013 Session)
“Vlad is a good teacher with clear voice and ask students for their questions. That make students understand more.” – Bunpot Homoab (July 2013 Session)
“Luis is a very nice teacher, very encouraging. He takes time to correct mistakes individually and give homworks, it very helpful to know what the examiner expect the student to do. Small size class which is a very good group asmosphere.” – Pauline ( December Section 2014)
Na Quynh Phu Pham
Na Pham has a Doctor in Philosophy (Education) at University of Western Sydney, a Master of Arts in TESOL at National University of Singapore and a Bachelor of Arts at Vietnam National University.
She is also a NAATI Accredited Translator and has Certificates in Project Management, Business Communication and Report Writing, ESL Training and Certificate IV in Assessment and Training.
Na has won several prizes and scholarships, including ASEAN Postgraduate Scholarship – National University of Singapore (1999), International Postgraduate Research Scholarship – University of Western Sydney (2001), Summer Research Award – University of Western Sydney in conjunction with Ethnic Communities Councils of NSW (2005) and Travelling Award – University of Western Sydney (2004, 2005)
Nicholas John Gysi
Nicholas is a Bachelor of Arts from University of Western Sydney majoring in History, Politics and Philosophy. He is a qualified English teacher, holding a Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) and also Certificate IV in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
Nicholas has worked as ESL teacher in Australian Pacific College School of English, being responsible to teach English Grammar, vocabulary, speaking, writing and listening skills to young adult students. He also worked as ESL Teacher in Bridge Business College ELICOS Department and some other colleges.
Adriana has a Bachelor degree in Arts in Romanian and English Language and Literature from Transilvania University, Brasov, Romania. She also hold a Certificate IV in TESOL, CELTA Qualification as well as Certificate for Training and Assessment.
Adriana is originally from Romania. She been passionate about learning and teaching languages since childhood. Over the past ten years she has been working as a teacher and translator of medical English. She worked in public schools in Romania teaching general English and in vocational schools teaching English for the tourism and hospitality industry. While in the Czech Republic she also taught exam English. In Australia she has been teaching general English and also IELTS.
Danny holds a Master Degree in translation from the University of New South Wales and a Bachelor Degree in Commerce from the University of Sydney.
Danny has worked as an IELTS teacher for many years. She has a lot of experience in teaching IELTS and many students achieved 7 and 8 in IELTS test after attending Danny’s class. She’s passionate about learning and teaching languages and IELTS. She taught English in both Australia and China including New Oriental Beijing, Cambridge Education Center, Tsinghua University etc. Also Danny worked as a professional translator and interpreter at the University of Sydney (Sydney World Program).
Telaga has been a versatile English teacher since college and many of his students have enrolled in Australian universities and institutions and have later gained their Permanent Residency status and held various positions within their chosen career paths.
Many of Telaga’s students reside Singapore, the US, Australia and NZ. His specialties are coaching IELTS Preparation, Paper writing for undergrads and Business English. He is now pursuing his postgraduate degree here in Sydney and are enthusiastic in helping you achieve your full English potential. He has IELTS Band 8.5 with 9 in Reading and 8 in Writing.
Danny is originally from Switzerland and moved to Australia in 2006. He completed the First Certificate in English (FCE) in 2003, followed by the IELTS in 2009 with an overall band score of 8.5. Furthermore, Danny graduated from AMP College of Business and Communication with an Advanced Diploma of Marketing as well as a Diploma in Business Management.
Having been working in a Marketing position for the worldwide market leader in construction materials Danny also teaches IELTS Preparation Course in Sydney Language Solutions and other colleges. His enthusiasm in helping people preparing for IELTS along with his authentic experience in the IELTS Examination has helped a lot of his students in improving themselves for IELTS.
Liza Joy Cassidy
Liza Joy Cassidy has a BA Dip.Ed. Secondary in Drama & Dance from University of Western Sydney, Penrith. She has been involved in many Theatre Productions in Germany, UK & Australia. She also has a Bachelor of Education (Primary) from Australian Catholic University. She has ESL Teacher International Certificate III and is very experienced in teaching Literacy Studies & English to both Primary K-6; Secondary 7-11, Adults-Beginners to Advanced, and IELTS.
Lisa has taught ESL for over 10 years in a Private Language College in Strathfield, Upsun, Essential Language College, now known as Prime. She also taught ESL at Berala Public School to Refugees and English at James An Coaching Academy. She also taught English in England in 2006 & 2012.
Ryan has a Bachelor of Science Majoring in Games Development, Certificate IV TESOL and TAFE Diploma of Software Development.
Ryan has 2 years experience in teaching ESL at New Dynamic Institute, Hefei, China, teaching General/Conversational English, Business English, English for Academic Purposes (EAP), IELTS, TOEFL, English for Specific Purposes (ESP). Ryan is very much interested in cooking, traveling, designing computer games, listening to music (from different languages), and motorsports.
Amela holds a Master degree in Translation and a Master degree in Conference Interpreting from the University of Vienna, Austria. She also holds a Bachelor degree in Transcultural Communication. Her working languages are English, German, Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian. She has worked as a conference interpreter, technical translator, subtitler, language teacher and has also experience in doing voice overs for movies.
Amela holds the First Cerficate of English from the University of Cambridge and a Certificate in American Culture and English as a Second Language from the City University of New York and is currently completing a Diploma of Management at the Australian Pacific College in Sydney.
Work Experience : Amela has been teaching English for several years to students of all ages, helping them improve their English skills. She always tries to adapt to her students and their needs and makes sure everyone feels as comfortable as possible when using English. Amela believes that the best way to learn a language is by having fun when using the new language.
Who is this course for?
* SLS provides IELTS Preparation Course to help students develop their language skills to prepare for their IELTS Test.*
* The following intensive IELTS Preparation Courses last from 3 weeks to 9 weeks and include from 24 to 45 hours of training.
* These courses are suitable for students who have already booked the test or are going to take the test soon.
* These courses will provide you some useful tips and strategies to achieve higher IELTS scores and help you to correct your common mistakes in an IELTS test (Both General Training and Academic Tests).
* You need to spend time doing your homework and write essays as a compulsory component of the IELTS Preparation Course to help improve your skill(s).
* We provide you with FREE TRAINING MATERIALS AND FREE ESSAY MARKING
* No Enrolment Fee
* Small class size (8-15) students, maximum individual care
* Experienced and qualified teachers.
* Each skill is taught by one individual teacher
* Students can choose to learn each skill (Listening, Writing, Speaking, Reading) individually
* Students can combine weekday class with weekend class in their learning schedule.
* Students can choose to learn their chosen skill on a certain number of wee ks and not the whole course.
* Students have 10% discount for the following enrolment and for any Translation Services or Essay Editing Services of Sydney Language Solutions
Recommended books – WRITING CLASS
You can click on the picture to be directed to the bookstore website and buy the books
1. Collin Cobuild English Grammar. This new edition of the Collins COBUILD English Grammar provides teachers and advanced learners with a detailed and thorough analysis of modern English grammar. It is specially designed for advanced learners and teachers of English. It provides a comprehensive picture of modern English grammar, presented in a fresh style, and based on a thorough analysis of the Bank of English corpus, part of Collins Word Web.
2. Check Your English Vocabulary for IELTS: All You Need to Pass Your Exams. This workbook provides material to revise and build the vocabulary needed to pass the IELTS examination. It contains activities to help students prepare for the general training or academic modules of the IELTS exam. It comes with instructions and combines both self-study and classroom exercises.
3. Collins COBUILD Keywords for IELTS: Book 2. These vocabulary books are unique in that the vocabulary items are organized alphabetically, in a dictionary style, and words are clearly labelled according to topic. Hundreds of vocabulary-building features, synonyms, phrases and collocations help students to enrich their vocabulary and increase their accuracy and fluency. Key terms from the Academic Word List are also covered. To help students consolidate what they have learnt, the title also includes a thematic word list section, organized according to topics that frequently appear in the IELTS exams.
4. Collins COBUILD Keywords for IELTS: Book 3. Collins COBUILD Key Words for IELTS: Book 3 Advanced is the final book, and builds on Key Words for IELTS: Book 2 Improver to deliver the essential vocabulary students need to succeed in the IELTS exam. Book 3 Advanced covers the harder vocabulary that may appear in the exam, and that students may need to master to achieve the scores required by the top universities and employers. These vocabulary books are unique in that the vocabulary items are organized alphabetically, in a dictionary style, and words are clearly labelled according to topic. Hundreds of vocabulary-building features, synonyms, phrases and collocations help students to enrich their vocabulary and increase their accuracy and fluency. Key words from the Academic Word List are also covered.
5. Check your vocabulary for ACADEMIC ENGLISH. This workbook features a range of activities to help students learn and revise non-technical English vocabulary, essential for the study of any subject at a UK university. Self-study exercises and practical classroom activities are included, making it easy to revise classroom knowledge at home. This book is very useful if you want to improve your score in Writing from 6.5 to 7.
7. Top Tips for IELTS: GENERAL TRAINING &(please click to the name to read the review of this book from TESOL Journal)