SLS offers test marking services for the Writing component of the OET Exam. Submit your writing tasks to be marked by an experienced OET trainer. You’ll then meet with our trainer at our convenient Sydney CBD location for a 30-minute consultation. By the end of the marking process, you will have received constructive feedback on your key strengths and weaknesses with recommendations on how to improve. If you have been struggling to pass the Writing module, this service will be a great way for you to learn new skills and enhance your chances of passing the OET Writing Exam.
OET WRITING TASK MARKING PACKAGE
Who is this for?
- Nursing students. At the moment we have not provided the service to other occupation apart from Nursing
- Students who have obtained B in OET Writing and wants to improve their Writing Skills to achieve A
- Students who have obtained C in OET Writing and wants to improve their Writing Skills to achieve B or A
- Students who are very confident of their OET Writing and only want a teacher to check their Writing instead of attending class
- Students who have D or C are recommended to attend an OET Preparation Course for at least 4 weeks before using this service
What is included?
Each package included:
- BRAND NEW SETS OF 6 NEW NURSING TASKS.
- The marking (directly on your letter in RED PEN) for your writing reply of these 6 above given tasks
- 30 minutes of consultation with an OET teacher on the day you collect your submission (Friday between 4PM-5.30PM)
- WRITTEN REPORT to explain your weaknesses, your existing problems, what to improve and suggested areas that you need to improve
How does it work?
- Upon submitting your Registration Form, onsite or online, and your full payment, we will send you the new set of OET Writing Questions by email, so please make sure your email address is entered correctly in the Registration Form
- The submission (6 letters) can be done by email, by post or in person when you come to the office (Level 2, Suite 202/332 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000).
- Your writing will be returned in 1 week with an official report and all marking.
- You will meet an OET Teacher for 30 minutes to listen to all recommendations, to receive your writing and official report on the same day.
erms and Conditions:
- Please make sure your essays are sent to email, email@example.com
- You have to post your letters to our address Suite 302, 363-367 Pitt St, Sydney 2000. Please allow 2 working days for us to receive your posted essays.
- Please use the template we provided to write your letter in pencil or pen, strictly in 45 minutes. We prefer you write your essays in pen to help us with checking.
- If you prefer to use our own paper, please use double space so we can show our editing on your writing. And it has to be at least2 weeks after you submit your essays.
- The appointment to meet teacher must be arranged on the date you booked the service.
- Available section for you to collect your writing and meet the teacher who marked your writing: Friday afternoon (4PM-5.30PM). You are allowed to have strictly 30 minutes of consultation for each meeting.
- No changing of appointment date is accepted after booking, and if you are late or cannot come to the appointment, we consider it to be cancelled and will not have another appointment. We cannot accept another person being authorised to collect your writing for privacy and security reason.
- The package is only valid for 1 month. That is to say, you have maximum 1 month between the first day when you submit your first letter to the last day you collect your report.
Service Fee: $200 + GST
How to book?
- Call us at 9283 9892, provide your information and fix the appointment for your first submission and pay by Credit Card through phone
- If you have any enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before using this service.
- Book online
- Fill in the OET Writing Task Marking Registration Form and pay by EFTPOS in office
- Fill in the OET Writing Task Marking Registration Form, email us the form at email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
To be updated soon.