SLS offers test marking services for the Writing component of the IELTS Exam. Submit your writing tasks to be marked by an experienced IELTS trainer. You’ll then meet with our trainer at our convenient Sydney CBD location for a 30 minute consultation. By the end of the marking process you will have received constructive feedback on your key strengths and weaknesses with recommendations on how to improve. If you have been struggling to pass the Writing module, this service will be a great way for you to learn new skills and enhance your chances of passing the IELTS Writing Exam.
ESSAY MARKING PACKAGE
Who is this for?
- Students who have obtained Band 7 in IELTS Writing and wants to improve their Writing Skills to achieve Band 8
- Students who have obtained Band 6.5 in IELTS Writing and wants to improve their Writing Skills to achieve Band 7
- Students who are very confident of their IELTS Writing and only want a teacher to check their Writing instead of attending class
- Students who have band 6 or 5.5 are recommended to attend an IELTS Intensive Preparation Course or English Grammar Course for at least 4 weeks before using this service.
What is included?
Each package included:
- The marking (directly on your essay in RED PEN) for 12 of your writing tasks (3 Task 1 and 9 Task 2)
- 30 minutes of consultation with an IELTS teacher on the day you collect your first submission (Monday 5:30 – 6:30pm or Wednesday 5:30 – 6:30 pm)
- 2 REPORTS in typing to explain your weaknesses, your existing problems, what to improve and suggested areas that you need to improve
How does it work?
- First submission (2 Task 1 + 4 Task 2) by post. Your essay will be returned in 1 week with an official report and all marking. You will meet an IELTS Teacher for 30 minutes to listen to all recommendations, to receive your essays and official report, and to submit your new set of essays (2 Task 1 + 4 Task 2).
- The return of your second submission (all marked essays and a report) will be sent to you by post to your nominated address. Alternatively, you can collect in our office after 7 days and submit your last collection of essay.
Terms and Conditions:
- We don’t accept the submission by email IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- You have to post your essay to our address Suite 302, 363 Pitt St, Sydney 2000
- Please use the template we provided to write your essay in pencil, strictly in 20 minutes for Task 1 and 40 minutes for Task 2.
- If you prefer to use our own paper, please use double space so we can show our editing on your essay.
- The appointment to meet teacher must be arranged on the date you booked the service.
- Two available sections for you to collect your essay and meet the teacher who marked your essay: Monday afternoon 5:30 -6:30pm or Wednesday afternoon 5:30pm – 6:30pm. You are allowed to have strictly 30 minutes of consultation for each meeting.
- No changing of appointment date is accepted after booking, and if you are late or cannot come to the appointment, we considered it to be cancelled and will not have another appointment. We cannot accept another person being authorised to collect your essay.
- The package is only valid for 1 month. That is to say, you have maximum 1 month between the first day when you submit your first essay to the last day you collect your final essay.
Service Fee: $180 + GST
How to book?
- Call us at 9283 9892, provide your information and fix the appointment for your first submission and pay by Credit Card through phone
- If you have any enquiries, please email us at email@example.com before using this service.
- Fill in the Essay Marking Registration Form and pay by EFTPOS in office
- Fill in the Essay Marking Regstration Form, email us the form at firstname.lastname@example.org and pay by Paypal using the button below
Frequently Asked Questions:
To be updated soon.